Monday 4 November 2013

Let's go crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Apologies for quoting an annoying pop song, although T would be giving me "The Look" right about now if she heard me say that!

These last few weeks have been absolutely mental! Half term last week didn't help, I'm now up to my eyeballs in washing, housework and blog posts! The important things come first, of course, so my poor bloggy has been put on the back burner for a while <insert sad face here>.

I can't even promise it'll get better in the coming weeks. Christmas is less than eight weeks away (Argghhhh!!) and I'm nowhere near ready for it. On top of present-buying I have room-decorating, floor-laying, de-cluttering and much more things to do! I need a few extra pairs of hands and hours in the day!

I hope the run up to Christmas is going smoother for you. Do you have any tips on how to keep it stress-free?

Before Christmas comes, we have Bonfire night tomorrow. Please keep safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment