Wednesday 10 July 2013

Short and sweet..... it all starts tomorrow!

I'm writing this during a sneaky five minute break. My feet are hurting, my hands are hurting - even my little finger is screaming in pain! It's ok, I haven't been in a fight - I've been emptying my kitchen!

They're coming tomorrow to rip out my kitchen and bathroom (SOB!!) so we can have our new ones (yay!). Only problem is I'm running out of space in my living room! I can feel it, the utter disgust of the "mess" around me. I mean, I know I keep too much stuff, but this is ridiculous!

We've got boxes stacked with our plates, cups, dishes, utensils etc., the fridge freezer is in behind the door, the tumble drier is in by the window - and we still have the washing machine and cooker to move!! I. Want. To. Scream!!!!

I have no idea how I am going to cook - well I can't cook without my cooker! And it will be like this for 3 weeks! Maybe I should have booked a holiday for me and the kids and left him-indoors to deal with it! Haha.

I better get back to it. Think I could turn this into a good thing and do a blog post about it! Must do pictures!

Bye for now!


2 comments:

  1. Ohh no!! Just think how great it will be when the kitchen is finished....Hang on in there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually really excited about it! Just because we'll finally have a nice kitchen to use, I can finally decorate and the best reason of all - we'll have a shower! Haha, the little pleasures in life :)

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete